Your job entry to plant breeding – direct access to living your passion.
Your quick check
What we offer
- Insight and taking over responsibility in commercial breeding program.
- Two crops in two countries – for a full year each.
- Like the individual pupil learns from the master – you will be supervised by experienced breeders.
- A tailormade training program fitting your individual level of training.
- Plant breeding classes at internationally renowned universities.
- Appropriate remuneration.
- Experience in breeding programs of two different crops – for a full year each.
- Training your breeder’s eye and various other selection methods for many traits.
- Deployment of many techniques in the routine of a breeding program – including implementation of recent developments.
- International and intercultural experience – breeding means international team work across continents.
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art training – the perfect prerequisite for creating innovation for farmers.
- University degree in crop sciences, agronomy, or related subjects with a major in plant breeding (MSc or comparable, PhD welcome but not required).
- Practical experience in nurseries and/or trailing is preferred
- Interest in applied genetics and permanent innovation.
- Passion and dedication to improving agricultural plant production.
- A personality capable of dedicaton to the breeding program and of working independely
- Joy with international teamwork
- English, preferably another language as well
”It is great joy to see all the diversity and variation of plants in the field – and to combine them into new varieties.“.